Hello Oakridge families,
My name is Christie Eads. My goal as school counselor is to help your child be successful academically, socially, and emotionally. The following programs are available for your child to help in these areas:
- Classroom guidance lessons
- Brief small group counseling for social and emotional needs
- Brief individual counseling for personal needs
If you want me to meet with your student for small or individual counseling you can do this in the following ways:
- Have your child talk to his/her teacher to request a counseling pass.
- You may personally ask the teacher to write a referral for small group or individual counseling.
- You may call me or stop by the office to make a parent referral.
If I can be of assistance to you, please call 405-735-4537 or email me email@example.com. I hope that you and your family love Oakridge Elementary as much as I do! Have an amazing year!
Christie Eads, M.Ed
"Life is full of good choices!"